Once you have obtained your new license key, you can update your System Frontier installation using the following steps for each web server.
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager on the web server(s) where the System Frontier Web Application is installed.
- From the root server node, expand Sites and select the SystemFrontier site.
- From the middle pane, double-click Application Settings.
- Double-click the SystemFrontierLicenseKey setting.
- Replace the current Value with your new license key.
- From the System Frontier web console, go to Site > Settings to verify your new subscription expiration date.
The change takes effect immediately and there is no need to restart IIS.